“Torch” — Part IV, page 1

Posted on October 5, 2009 at 5:00 am in FINDER as part of TorchTorch - Part Four, « TorchTorch - Part Four, . Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

Whoa. New part.

Are they both Rachel?

2. Rebecca says:

if it is, then Rachel’s really lost weight.

3. Peter Tupper says:

At first, I thought the person on the left was Lynne, but in “Voice”, Lynne had rather pronounced breast implants.

I thought maybe if both are Rachel, maybe at different times, then the one on the right is Rachel after she gained some weight. She’s pretty thin at the end of part 3.

The one on the right is dressed more plainly. Rachel, now, is more comfortable with her individualism I think. Is one on the right Rachel from her past? *shrugs*

The one on the right does not look like Rachel, and neither one is ACTING like Rachel. They are dressed too “normal”, and WAY too normal for Lynne.
    Lynne has implants? I thought he grew those himself.

reptangle, you seem to have a very picky/precise way of trying to recognize Rachel. No neck tattoo, and you get thrown off. Maybe you’re really a Llaverac yourself? ;)

Implants for Lynne? Hadn’t thought of that, but if memory serves, that did look like it was the case.

7. Des says:

It’s the daughter (actually the son?) of that rich donor Rae was talking to in Part I. On the date they set up. That (and/)or a prospectibve husband. My guess.

8. Peter Tupper says:

CSM usually draws pretty realistic anatomy, but in “Voice” Lynne’s breasts were a little too pointy. Plus Rachel said as much. Then again, Lynne has a habit of changing his/her appearance and identity, and maybe they were removed.

Maybe the two figures above are Rachel at different ages, or alternate versions of Rachel?

The girl on the right’s nose looks different, aside from her being a size 10 or 12.
    Yes, I look for the tattoo, but I know we could be anywhere in time so that won’t work.

( I was culled a LOONG time ago)

I think one is Rachel, and the other is someone we’ve yet to meet… a suitor, perhaps?

Or it could be Lynne– the face shape is similar, though the style is quite subdued for him.

12. Des says:

I suspect it’s the rich lady’s daughter (son) Rae set up that date with in part I. Possibly a prospective husband?

13. adrienne says:

Crossing my fingers for Size Twelve Pants Lender from Voice. And, omg, hips! Finder so rarely has women who aren’t career ED or professional athletes or hunter-gatherers-for-real or whatever, and it’s really nice to see somebody with a different body type. Also, idk if there is a way to say this without being a total lech, but this girl has curves like oh yeah. And aww Rachel, her little sneakers.

what does the mirror image pose mean? hmm…
    Could this be the same person reflecting on their own appearance/ size?

If the one on the right is the suitor who idolizes Rachel, then she might be mimicking the one on the left who I think is Rachel.

16. Kiaz says:

I’m a little late to this party, but isn’t that Rachel on the left and her mother on the right?