I has a few books to sell

Click on that thing on the right that says BOOKS and you will see that on my Shopify site I am selling the Dark Horse collections for a little while. I don’t have very many. I will sign ‘em and do a little sketch card for each, and if it’s a prezzie and you want it to look like it came from Jaeger, I’ll wrap it up ‘dragged this around the bush in a gunnysack’ gift style.

Posted on October 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm in FINDER. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

1. Kelly says:

Excuse me, I would love to buy the Dark Horse collection but I recently bought Dream Sequence and I don’t have that much money. Is it possible for you to cancel my order for Dream Sequence so I can buy Library #2?

Oh, no problem. Stand by.

3. Kelly says:

I’m sorry! Please ignore the previous post. I forgot about the paycheck I’m getting soon! I look forward to getting both books. Thank you so much!

4. Kelly says:

Thank you for your quick response to my first post and I’m so so so so sorry about this confusion. I’m so ashamed for the trouble I’m causing you. It is fine if the order is canceled. I’m SO SORRY for this mess.

5. skip says:

I just dug into finder library vol 2 today and couldn’t stop reading until I finished ‘Dream Sequence.’ So great! I would probably never have found Finder and your beautiful work if not for the Dark Horse collections.

Thank-you for your amazing, subtle, complex work! I will be a fan for life. Your stories speak to me in a way most mainstream comics fail to do. I never read a Finder story and forget about it – it always rumbles around in my head for a good week or two before settling down. Thank you CSM!

6. Alexx Kay says:

The wrapping on the present was a BIG hit with the recipient. It got passed around the room for folks to admire before being opened. After opening, she carefully re-wrapped it, so she could show her friends at home. Thought you’d like to know :-)