New DHP Finder site is live

Go looook:

It’s got the first schematic drawing of Anvard’s dome I’ve ever let out of the vault. Dark Horse insisted. Go tell them to insist more often, and you might get that source book out of me you footnote junkies have been asking for for so long.

Posted on February 14, 2011 at 5:51 am in FINDER. Follow responses to this post with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

1. Will Sargent says:

Oooooo.

2. Hmpf says:

Awe.some!

Good thing it looks like I’ll receive my first salary soon after Voice comes out. I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to buy it but would instead have to wait for my birthday, which is still a ways off… but now I think I’ll make that one of the first things I’ll ‘splurge’ on. (Low salary, so buying a book is splurging, sadly.)

3. Angelica says:

Ooohhhh, super neat. It’s got all kinds of cool things that I really shouldn’t be browsing at work but am going to anyway!

4. Jake says:

Great news. Looking forward to Voice tremendously.

Will you, by any chance, be coming to C2E2 again this year? If so, would there be the possibility of you having some of your Q&C art with you?

Again, great news about your future Finder projects with Dark Horse, and keep up the fantastic work!

Probably not gonna make it to C2E2. With luck I’ll make it back in 2012. I will have my appearances list up, uh… soon.

6. Hugh Ziegler says:

Yikes! A Finder mini series in COLOR?!? I haven’t visisted this site often enough (work-work-work) – Time to pay a visit to ye comic book shoppe. and make sure to add it. Dark Horse Presents.

Got “Voices” yesterday and read through the whole thing in one shot
    It took a bit to get used to the smaller scale , but as with the hardcover it doesn’t hurt the artwork. Once again, this was worth the wait.

(Now to go back and read with the footnotes – must resist need to throttle Lynne… Must remember it’s his turn next….)

7. Hugh Ziegler says:

Oh…. yeah. Forgot to mention: I love having that Anvard schematic! That does clarify quite a bit. The impression I got from SIN-EATER with the moving scene (and river map) was the the city might be slightly-oval shaped or composed of interconnecting domes. Big City. Real Big. It’s like Buckminister Fullerne’s 1930′s idea of doming over Manhattan Island, but with a lot more crunchy filling inside…. An Arcology-Piñata!

8. Daniel says:

Got my Finder Library vol 1 and was comparing it to the original TPBs and the Sin-Eater HC–was wondering: will the Counting Coup story be reprinted in a future Library volume?

I was all set to give my original TPBs away, but I don’t want to lose that story (or the beautiful line-art gallery in Sin-Eater 1).

Ach! You’re right, we missed COUNTING COUP. Rats!

Perhaps it can be wedged into the second Library, due out this fall. You’ll know when I know.